We jus got back from our fantastalicious vacation late last night. Here's what I learned during our travels:
- I love South Carolina.
- The Bakers are a FUN family to travel with.
- One hour spent at a coffeeshop reading was enough to make me feel like a whole person again, not someone who lives completely for someone else.
- Having 1 child is nothing like having 3 kids. One seems like a walk in the park. A dangerous park, but a park nonetheless.
- Amia is protective, yo. Babies, her toys and clothing, the rules. She'll be on you like...manila on an envelope.
- Amia thinks the ocean is "so pretty".
- Amia thinks "Mama is sooooo funny" (actual quote).
- We all want to live somewhere warm. Where you don't leave your apartment and when it's 40 degrees say, It's so nice out!
- Vacations to warm weather have become necessary. Spring doesn't feel quite so far away after having warmed up a bit.
Shoot! There was other stuff but I can't remember it!
Anywho, for a fun and detailed account of our trip check this out.